David C. Weglicki II, D.O.
Dr. Weglicki joined CR in 2014 upon completion of a body imaging fellowship at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
He earned his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He completed a diagnostic radiology residency at Oakwood Southshore Medical Center in Trenton, MI.
- Fellowship | Body Imaging, George Washington University, Washington, D.C. | 2014
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Oakwood Southshore Medical Center in Trenton, MI | 2013
- MD | Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2008
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
- Clinical Assistant Professor | Department of Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL