Jennifer L. Sharp, M.D.
Dr. Sharp joined CR in 2009 following completion of a fellowship in body imaging at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, MO.
She earned her medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Rockford. She completed her diagnostic radiology residency at Saint Louis University Hospital in St. Louis, MO.
- Fellowship | Body Imaging, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, MO | 2009
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Saint Louis University Hospital, Saint Louis, MO | 2004-08
- MD | University of Illinois College of Medicine, Rockford, IL | 2003
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
- Clinical Assistant Professor | Department of Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL