Craig P. Russo, M.D.
Dr. Russo joined CR in 1999; he currently serves as the corporation's President, as well as the radiology medical director for Memorial Medical Center in Springfield, IL.
He earned his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, NY. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency at SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse in NY. He completed a two-year neuroradiology fellowship at the Medical College of Virginia Hospitals in Richmond.
- Fellowship | Neuroradiology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical College of Virginia Hospitals, Richmond, VA | 1995-97
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, Syracuse, NY | 1994
- MD | Yeshiva University, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY | 1990
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology | Neuroradiology
- Clinical Associate Professor | Department of Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL