Michael G. Fazio, D.O.
Dr. Fazio joined CR in 2020. He completed a neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison, WI 2016 and a musculoskeletal imaging and intervention fellowship at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in Madison, WI in 2017.
He earned his medical degree at Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center in Des Moines, IA. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD.
- Fellowship | Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI | 2017
- Fellowship Neuroradiology, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI | 2016
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD | 2015
- DO | Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center, Des Moines, IA | 2009
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology