Jason Carmichael, M.D.
Dr. Carmichael joined CR in 2018 upon completion of a neuroradiology fellowship at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
He earned his medical degree from Medical College of Georgia in Augusta and completed his emergency medicine residency at Virginia Commonwealth University, VCU Medical Center in Richmond
Dr. Carmichael went on to complete a diagnostic radiology residency from Drexel College of Medicine, Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
- Fellowship | Neuroradiology, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, St. Louis, MO | 2018
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Drexel College of Medicine, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA | 2017
- Residency | Emergency Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University, VCU Medical Center, Richmond, VA | 2007
- MD | Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA | 2004
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Emergency Medicine