Tamara J. Boore, M.D.
Dr. Boore joined CR in 2004, following completion of a body imaging fellowship at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
She earned her medical degree at University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria. She split her diagnostic radiology residency between two hospitals. Her first three years were spent at Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston; she completed her residency at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Fellowship | Body Imaging, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA | 2004
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC | 1998-2001
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA | 2001-03
- MD | University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, IL | 1998
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
- Clinical Instructor | Department of Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL